Sunday 29 March 2009

Relaxation

Last weekend I travelled go see my very good friend in the south of England.



He very generously along with his wife welcomed me into their home And allowed me to enjoy the delights of the local countryside and eating places. We ate loads and photographed even more including the photograph attached to this blog.

This picture captures my experience of the weekend. As someone who struggles to slow down and relax I was not only offered this opportunity but shown how to do this. By following my friends example and allowing myself to let go and relax I was able to really chill out and recharge my batteries.

This photo reminds me of the beauty and tranquility that can exist around me and a reminder for me to access it!

Thank you to my friends for offering me a very special weekend!


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

richcovephoto365 said...

This picture reflects the whole week end so well.

They say a picture can say 1000 words and this one does!

Love it!

John said...

Thanks for the lovely comment :)