Thursday 25 December 2008

New reception building for Second Life counselling practice


Thought I would spend some time doing things on my macbook that I can manage ... well that I think that I can. Thought I might show you the new reception building for my counselling practice in Second Life (SL).

In the first pic I am standing outside the reception building for wilsoncounselling.co.uk in SL and I guess the area needs some landscaping :)

Feels like it could do with more development but hopefully it is an appropriate space for people to come and find out about my practice and make contact if they want.

Inside there is a waiting area, connections to my offices including the space where I offer counselling, a space for group work and another for conferencing. and a really interesting piece of technology which allows people to fill in a consent form prior to counselling.

You can visit my reception building by following this link http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bast/105/16/21

No comments: